Friday, January 29, 2010

At the 5lbs. Mark :)

Well, I wasn't sure what today's weigh-in would be like since I didn't drink my diuretic tea yesterday, but I was pleasantly surprised to be down .5lbs from yesterday morning! :) I'm just about down 5lbs now (I've been using two different scales, so it's a bit confusing!). I'm quite pleased with myself...I just want to hurry up and drop a substantial amount of weight so I can start wearing nice outfits again and fitting into those illusive jeans that I haven't been able to squeeze over my thighs in years! But, I have to have faith and patience, and trust that I will get there if I just keep sticking to this!

My cold feels MUCH better after I sweated it out yesterday. I don't have the headache, bad taste in my mouth, heavy head, and stiff neck anymore but I DO have a sore throat now. So, I'm going to gargle some Organic Apple Cider vinegar and hopefully that does the trick! I'm excited that the sweating method seems to have worked, how simple! AND drug-free. :)

Breakfast: 1 piece of buttered whole wheat toast and 2 hard boiled eggs
Supplements: Spirulina and organic women's multi-vitamin

That's all I've had so far, but I must admit I'm back in bed. :-\ It's a cold windy day here in NY and I'm off today, so it's hard to get motivated! I have a hair appt @ 2pm which I'm VERY excited for. My roots are terribly overgrown and it also makes me feel so good when I get my highlights done. :) So that's what I'll be doing today for myself!

Then at 5:30pm I work with a disabled young man in his apartment teaching him how to cook. Then the rest of the evening I'll be spending at my boyfriend's apartment. Which I'm looking forward to. I want to avoid having to find a snack while I'm there, and hearing his comments though, so I'm going to bring a grilled chicken breast in a Ziploc bag! hahaha I'm also going to stop at Cold Stone and get this low-fat frozen yogurt w/fruit mixed in as a treat for us. I'm going to check the calories of it online in a minute. I think I need to start tracking my calories. Anyone know of a good website? I want one that automatically knows the calorie count for foods...I couldn't be bothered looking up the individual calories for everything!

I still haven't done yoga yet, as part of my 3x's a week requirement. But I still have tomorrow and the following days, right? :)

Okay, that's all for now I guess. If I type anymore then I'll REALLY be rambling!

Be Well,
Ava

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for the vitamin tips! there goes 10 dollars down the drain, but the way i see it, it's well worth it to go get some new ones that actually HAVE vitamins in them!
    and i have to agree! I've got jeans just waiting for me once my belly slims down (i can't button the dang things!) oh and my thighs are too big hahah :)

    ReplyDelete